Okay, so I got the mushrooms for the mushroom guy in the forest but he doesn't know i have them?
Bacon Quest 3: The Bacon Stones
A downloadable delicious game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
It's a game. It's got bacon; also elves, and swords, and wizards. A little bit of lithping. Trust us, it's a good time.
~ Baconalen, Conjurer of Games
It's finally here... the third entry in the non-award-winning sequel/reboot of the completely unknown (yet still enjoyable) Bacon Strip Empire RPG series! The Bacon Stones!
Join this cast of all-new (yet suspiciously familiar) characters as they travel across exotic (yet suspiciously familiar) worlds in a quest that can only be described using common Canadian cooking supplies.
Enjoy the illicit thrills of abusing your kingly stature for personal gain! The tense political intrigue of nations at war! The terror of dragons! ...Or snakes? They're basically just small dragon sticks, after all. Find out for yourself if anything this paragraph said is actually in the game! The possibilities will end now!
- A computer that can display graphics on a screen that is at least several pixels in dimension.
- A gig of extra room on your hard drive, or access to ""the cloud"".
- Your handy-dandy Questing Kit (never optional).
- Grab the .ZIP backpack we've provided and unzip it. (Think that unzipping stuff is too much work? Just play it in your browser!)
- Reach inside and remove the game folder. Carefully place it in a convenient to access location.
- Ensure your questing kit is within arm's reach.
- Firmly apply pressure to the Bacon Quest file to begin your quest.
- Bacon Quest 3.1 update13 days ago